NOTARIZED ACCESS TO LAC-SIMON with DOCK location TO MOOR YOUR BOAT! Large private lot bordered by mature cedar hedges in a prestigious condo-camping domain, with a direct view of magnificent Lac Simon! Access to the estate's fine sandy beach & rights to dock no.4 for 1 boat. Lot INCLUDING A 1996 KIT COMPANION 25 WF fifth wheel trailer impeccably maintained by its sole owner. You will be dazzled during your visit of the interior! 10 x 8 foot wooden shed; double parking. Intimate spot thanks to its large 9-foot high hedge! Take full advantage of the quick approaching summer season! 70 minutes from Gatineau/Ottawa; 1h45 from Montréal. Must see!
* Rectangular and flat land, 3662 sq. ft., with lawn and impeccable flowerbeds, one of the most beautiful in this popular area
* Privacy guaranteed!
* Shed with a large refrigerator, and all the appliances necessary for maintenance, also including the Coleman BBQ, dishes, umbrellas, deck furniture, etc.
* Dead end street
* Perfect to take full advantage of the approaching summer!
* Ideal land to install your dream 'villa'. Several neighbors have already adopted this type of more spacious construction.
* Extraordinary potential!
* Deep navigable lake with clean and clear water, including one of the most beautiful beaches in Quebec (Sépac in Duhamel) with its 2 km of fine white sand, its supervised swimming area, its slides, volleyball courts and its immense dunes
* A few minutes from the municipal beach, Île du Canard Blanc with its Lac des Étoiles.
* Close to several other bodies of water including the Petite-Nation River and its meanders that invite kayaking, canoeing and all other nautical activities without a motor
* Exceptional playground for nature lovers; so many activities at your fingertips (mountain biking paradise, bike paths, hiking, rivers, waterfalls, Papineau-Labelle park, Lac Gagnon, Mont Devlin, hunting, fishing, camping, and more!
77'5" X 44'7" Irregular
Access : LAC , Navigable
Bordered by hedges
View of the water
Grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, gas , Daycare centre , Golf , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Cross-country skiing
Domaine Dynastie , Private aqueduct
Domaine Dynastie system
Deeded access to quay no.4, fifth wheel KIT COMPANION 25 WF 1996, 10' x 8' wooden shed with large refrigerator, all appliances needed for maintenance, Colemen BBQ, dishes, pasrasols, deck and deck furniture.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SIMON LACASSE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX VISION | 999, rue Dollard, Gatineau (Gatineau), Québec, J8L 3E6
Hello, my name is SIMON LACASSE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.